[Vtigercrm-developers] password vs accessKey

Adam Heinz amh at metricwise.net
Tue Apr 9 19:35:12 UTC 2013

I went ahead and implemented a new "login.password" web service operation.
 I added it to vtwsclib.NET [2] and will happily provide the vtigercrm
patch if anybody else thinks they would use it.

On a related note -- pretty much any features that I discuss on this list,
I should be able to open source.  I've gotten out of the habit of patching
and uploading everything as Trac tickets, as I haven't seen movement on
many of them.

[2]
https://github.com/MetricWise/vtwsclib.NET/commit/7391082ae6f14528eba6e498643372b96beec962