[Vtigercrm-developers] password vs accessKey

John Crisp john at reetspetit.net
Tue Apr 9 19:45:26 UTC 2013

On 09/04/13 21:35, Adam Heinz wrote:

> On a related note -- pretty much any features that I discuss on this
> list, I should be able to open source.

That's good

 I've gotten out of the habit of
> patching and uploading everything as Trac tickets, as I haven't seen
> movement on many of them.

Regrettably that is normal.... I wish it would change - I still don't
get why the vTiger devs don't accept more stuff from a willing community.

It's been the same for what seems forever, and I can't see it will ever
change. The bugs / trac are a disaster area quite honestly.

I can't understand why a professional dev of your quality (and so many
others) is ignored. I hope you don't go the way of so many of your
predecessors who finally give up and move on.

vTiger is great. It could be SO much greater......