[Vtigercrm-developers] password vs accessKey

Adam Heinz amh at metricwise.net
Wed Apr 3 18:15:35 UTC 2013

Argh. Just FYI, ctrl+enter in Gmail sends the email (on accident).

I considered adding in some sort of security to prevent plain text password
login if not on HTTPS, but the main CRM login doesn't check, and neither
does modules/Mobile/api/ws/Login.php

[1] http://trac.vtiger.com/cgi-bin/trac.cgi/ticket/7668#comment:1