[Vtigercrm-developers] Please help - How does the Open Source development works about VTiger?

Sutharsan Jeganathan ajstharsan at gmail.com
Wed Sep 19 05:13:59 PDT 2012

Hi All

I am doing development in vtiger to my company that is completely
commercial, somehow I am interested to participate in the community of my
own.  To appreciate and build community participation in a better way, we
need to build better community targets and benefits than commercial
benefits.  I am talking in the point of view of how Red Hat achieved while
Fedora is popular.

Example, build a module from community for Dropbox integration or anything
similar

Thanks
Sutharsan Jeganathan