[Vtigercrm-developers] Please help - How does the Open Source development works about VTiger?

Alan Lord alanslists at gmail.com
Wed Sep 19 05:20:43 PDT 2012

On 19/09/12 13:13, Sutharsan Jeganathan wrote:

> Example, build a module from community for Dropbox integration or
> anything similar

Several of the modules now in vtiger came from projects that started out
in the community on the forge:

http://forge.vtiger.com/

So there is nothing to stop you and vtiger even provide a place to work
if you need it.

Admittedly the gforge system is a bit old and clunky now when we have
Github etc. but it does work.

I host the British English Language Pack and the Thunderbird Extension
on there for anyone to join and help.

HTH

Libertus Solutions