[Vtigercrm-developers] Disable Account Duplication test

Joe Bordes joe at tsolucio.com
Thu Nov 29 01:30:29 PST 2012

You can't just comment out the code, you have to return the right value
or else the javascript that launches this code may break or you will end
up with some partially created entity.

Either you comment the validation in javascript and leave the dup_check
or adapt the dup_check code to always return a value saying that there
is no duplicate

Besides that I don't think you should have any problems

On 29/11/12 09:45, Alan Lord wrote:
> One customer of ours wants to have multiple organisations with the same
> name.
>
> Looking at modules/Accounts/Save.php is the simplest way to do this just
> to comment out the "dup_check" test at the top?
>
> Are there any other likely implications?
>
> Cheers
>
> Al

Un saludo
Joe