[Vtigercrm-developers] Module fields postion in layout

Arun Kumar ak at novalnet-solutions.com
Fri Nov 23 07:44:34 PST 2012

Dear all,

      i am a newbie to vtiger.I created an custom entity module and it
works fine.I need the layout fields in custom position ex: i need two or
more fields for one label and it should be in parallel.

How can i get this structure.Please guide me a solution over this.

Also, is ter any way to load our custom template(for both create and
edit)  from theme instead of the form showing for creating new vendor ?

Thanks all,

Regards
Arun Kumar