[Vtigercrm-developers] Individual Email Outgoing Server settings (solution)

MAGGI Conrado RE-INGENIA conrado at reingenia.com.ar
Wed Nov 21 08:25:16 PST 2012

Hi,

This is the vtlib code to add fields in user module. With this script
you should be able add the fields you need in My Preferences.

$Vtiger_Utils_Log = true;
include_once('vtlib/Vtiger/Menu.php');
include_once('vtlib/Vtiger/Module.php');

$module = Vtiger_Module::getInstance('Users');
$block1 = Vtiger_Block::getInstance('LBL_USERLOGIN_ROLE',$module);

$field = new Vtiger_Field();
$field->label = 'Codigo Vend Solutiion';
$field->name = 'vendor_id_map';
$field->table = 'vtiger_users';
$field->column = 'vendor_id_map';
$field->columntype = 'VARCHAR(255)';