[Vtigercrm-developers] Question about Email module [Solved (ish) ]

Alan Lord alanslists at gmail.com
Wed Nov 21 08:05:51 PST 2012

Semi answered this myself eventually but the whole email module is a
*total* mess.

It requires quite a bit of core hacking to get it to work with another
module and needs additions to the core include/language files too!

Anyway - I have the first part working now. Now I'm moving onto
MailManager which also has hard-coded module relationships. Deep Joy.

Whilst I'm digging around in there I might try and fix the *really*
annoying and stupid bug where when you send an email from vtiger it
copies that email and *sends* it to you too! This is really stupid...
MailManager should *add* a *copy* of the mail to your IMAP Sent folder,
as other email clients do when you send, not send 2 copies via SMTP.

Al

Next I am going to look at the Mail Manager and get that UI to