[Vtigercrm-developers] vtiger doing multi-company :-)

Edgar Silva edgar at forbit.com.br
Thu Nov 15 10:05:03 PST 2012

Great,

Here we are doing some stuff like this. We are building an finance plugin,
to control incomes, expenses, bank account, organize them between
departments and categories. And we are planning to extend it to other
modules Invoice, Sales Order, Purchase Order, Control Product Quantity in
each warehouse, etc.

We are testing, and planning to show something in a few days. It's more
focused in our local culture (Brazil), but, it is in our plan make the
internacionalization to sell it to all.

Att,

*Edgar Ferreira da Silva*

Email: edgar at forbit.com.br
[image: Forbit Tecnologia]

*Desenvolvimento de Software | Consultoria e Soluções de CRM*

Rua Oswaldo Russo, 211, Jd. Cândida - Araras - SP - CEP: 13603-017

Fone/Fax: (19) 3351 - 0586

www.forbit.com.br - contato at forbit.com.br