[Vtigercrm-developers] Day light saving time in Calendar Module

nicolas GASNIER nicolas.gasnier at holdisgroup.fr
Tue Nov 13 02:19:46 PST 2012

Hi developers,

I have finally worked on this issue and found the problem. Fortunately, it is not a major problem in the core date classes. It was just a basic display problem. I filled a bug report and submitted a patch here :

http://trac.vtiger.com/cgi-bin/trac.cgi/ticket/7595

I wasn't able to check if the pre-6.0 version has the problem because the calendar view doesn't seem to work now. But the code for the timeString function that caused the problem is the same, so there is a very high probability that 6.0 has the problem too. May someone confirm ?

Regards.

Nicolas GASNIER
Développeur
HOLDIS AGRIDIS