[Vtigercrm-developers] Home page graph (from report) bug

Alan Lord alanslists at gmail.com
Wed Nov 7 01:38:02 PST 2012

On 07/11/12 09:20, filippo spera wrote:
> I discover that if you have a graph, coming from a report, this will happen:
>
>   *   If you are logged as administrator and click on a segment of the
>     graph you will be redirected to the module with the filter "ALL" and
>     the right record of the segment will appear
>   * If you are logged as  a normal user and click on a segment of a
>     graph you will be redirected to the module with the last filter used
>     on the module and therefore if the field of the record shown in the
>     fiter are ampty you will see empty data
>
> someone has seen this already, I've search in the list and in the forum
> with no success.

Hi Filippo, yes I had a customer report something similar to me
recently. This is using 5.4.0:

http://lists.vtigercrm.com/pipermail/vtigercrm-developers/2012-October/023015.html

I will file a bug report on Trac as apparently this used to work
properly. It *might* be something that gets broken after an upgrade, or
it might just be a bug in 5.4.0, but this was reported just after we
upgraded a client from 5.3.0 to 5.4.0/

Thanks

Alan