[Vtigercrm-developers] Home Page Dashboard chart not respecting default filters

Alan Lord alanslists at gmail.com
Tue Oct 23 02:52:04 PDT 2012

Hi all,

I recently upgraded a customer from 5.3.0 to 5.4.0 and he has reported
that when he clicks on one of the bar charts in the graph
(Opportunities) it takes him to the Opportunity page but does not open
the list view in his default filter, which it used to do.

The link from my test is:

http://libertus-domain.net/vtiger/index.php?module=Potentials&action=ListView&from_homepagedb=true&type=dbrd&query=true&owner=Alan%20Lord&viewname=10

I have just tested this and it seems to be the case. The viewname=10
should (for me) say viewname=59 to work correctly. In fact I could not
even find a filter with id=10.

Can someone else confirm and I will log it as a bug.

Thanks