[Vtigercrm-developers] Schedule Reports always running - Partially SOLVED

MAGGI Conrado RE-INGENIA conrado at reingenia.com.ar
Wed Oct 24 11:42:40 PDT 2012

Hi,

I manage to find the error that cause the schedule reports to be always
running. The cron dies at ReportRun.php around line 3008

if($columnlength > 14400) {

         }

Apparently the column length of the report is bigger than the max allow
for a PDF report. These /go back /make sense using the UI to generate
the report but when the function is call from
$scheduledReport->sendEmail(); it dies an do not go ahead with the
script. I do not have time to solve this so I disable the PDF output for
now.

Is this a bug or Am I the only one that found this error?

Regards,
Conrado