[Vtigercrm-developers] Error creating new users and permissions recalculate

Adam Heinz amh at metricwise.net
Thu Nov 1 07:53:46 PDT 2012

On Thu, Nov 1, 2012 at 10:43 AM, Rodrigo Souza <rodrigo at hostplan.com.br>wrote:

> Warning: chmod(): Operation not permitted in /var/www/vtiger/vtiger_novo/
> log4php.debug/appenders/LoggerAppenderFile.php on line 80 Parse error:
> syntax error, unexpected ',' in /var/www/vtiger/vtiger_novo/
> user_privileges/sharing_privileges_444.php on line 5

That's not a file permissions error, it's a parse error.  I'll bet if you
open sharing_privileges_444.php, you will find that some of the arrays
inside are malformed.  This has happened to me in the past prior to vtlib
when I used to do permissions updates by hand.  Have you changed any
sharing rules with SQL recently?