[Vtigercrm-developers] Error creating new users and permissions recalculate

Rodrigo Souza rodrigo at hostplan.com.br
Thu Nov 1 05:44:42 PDT 2012

Good morning,

I urgently need your help!

I'm with Vtiger 5.2.1 installed on Linux Ubuntu and now began to occur
error when trying to register new users and recalculate the access
permissions. I can only register as a new user Admin ...

I believe it can be the file permissions on the folder User_Privileges, but
as is already checked and 777.

I have created a copy of the folders, changing the location of vtiger, and
nothing ...

Anyone have any idea what can be?

Thanks to all.

Atte,
*Rodrigo Souza de Oliveira*
*Consultor de TI
*Hostplan Informática Ltda
Telefones: (21) 9217-7909 e/ou (21) 8153-5287
website: www.hostplan.com.br
e-mail/msn: rodrigo at hostplan.com.br