[Vtigercrm-developers] Calendar user colours

Alan Lord (News) alanslists at gmail.com
Tue May 22 13:13:06 PDT 2012

I'm amazed that the calendar in vtiger still shows every user in the
same colour.

There is a field in the user table that contains a RGB hex colour code,
cal_color, but a grep of the source shows it isn't being used by anything.

On the forum there are loads of requests for this, basic feature, and a
few hacks which date back to 5.0.4 days.

Before I embark on a quest to re-write the wheel has anyone done some
simple mods to the calendar to even just read and display a colour value
from the users table? In the short term* I'd be happy to set these
manually in the db.

* Looking at the vtiger 6 mockups I am *hoping* that individual users
will get a different colour - please say it will be thus?

Thanks

Libertus Solutions
http://www.libertus.co.uk