[Vtigercrm-developers] csv Import Issue???

Alan Lord (News) alanslists at gmail.com
Tue May 22 09:29:01 PDT 2012

On 22/05/12 16:53, Joe Bordes wrote:
> Have you activated debug logging during the import?  You should be
> getting an SQL insert error there, most probably on the custom field
> table or some similar error.

Thanks Joe,

Oooops...

I didn't think I'd sent this message yet. I just wanted to test a couple
more things first.

Yes, I'm seeing two errors in the logs... One about a field name
appearing twice in the query (think I got my column name and field name
messed up there in my vtlib code).

And then a foreign key constraint failure.

Like I said, sorry for the noise. I didn't think I'd actually sent the
mail yet (though it was saved to draft) :-(

Al

--
Libertus Solutions
http://www.libertus.co.uk