[Vtigercrm-developers] VTQL parser error / tooltips for All Events & Todos

Adam Heinz amh at metricwise.net
Fri Jun 29 08:19:15 PDT 2012

I figured it out -- it's due to some *different* shenanigans on my
part.  I have some cross-module hackery in place to show contact phone
numbers in All Events & Todos and the query generator is puking on
those fields.  It looks like the cleanest solution is going to be to
denormalize the phone numbers; copying them into vtiger_activitycf as
read-only fields.  Guess I'll look at merging vTiger 5.3 to get the
read-only feature.