[Vtigercrm-developers] chained requirements

Adam Heinz amh at metricwise.net
Mon Jun 25 10:15:28 PDT 2012

Let's say I have two fields, deposit_amount (uitype 7, typeofdata N~O)
and deposit_account (uitype 16, typeofdata V~O).  I have been asked to
make them both required if either is set, but it is also acceptable
for neither to be set.  I'm still brainstorming, but I'm thinking of
fiddling around with typeofdata, perhaps adding something like F~###
to the end, where ### is the field id of the related field.  Anyone
else thought about doing anything like this?