[Vtigercrm-developers] Install docs on Wiki need update

Prasad prasad at vtiger.com
Thu Jun 7 21:54:06 PDT 2012

Alan,

Thanks for bringing up the issue, we plan to update the following with
respect to file/folder write permission:

chown -R <apache_user>:<apache_group> vtigercrm_source
chmod -R u+rw vtigercrm_source

OR

cd vtigercrm_source
chown -R a+rw cron/ Smarty/templates/ Smarty/templates_c/ cache/
modules/ parent_tabdata.php tabdata.php user_privileges/ test/ storage/

Let us know your feedback.

Regards,
Prasad