[Vtigercrm-developers] Mailscanner action - Create Task

Richard Hills richard at tw.co.nz
Tue Jun 5 20:51:27 PDT 2012

I've now got this working for a basic catch all project. This has its id
hard coded into my system. Basically I want to add a project selector to
the edit page and contain this in the rule definition when it is saved.
I will look at this myself further tomorrow, however in the meantime if
anyone can tell me if there is already support for further configuration
to tasks and how to work with them that would be great.

Thanks

--
Richard Hills
TechnologyWise Ltd, Tauranga, NZ