[Vtigercrm-developers] Meta Values in Workflow templates

Alan Lord alanslists at gmail.com
Fri Jul 27 01:48:44 PDT 2012

Been working on a HelpDesk workflow with some nice automated emails...

The addition of  $(general : (__VtigerMeta__) crmdetailviewurl) is great
in that we can display the DetailView URL in an email.

However, in my email client, the URL is displayed as plain text, i.e.
not clickable...

You can't use the "Add Link" dialogue in the CK Editor because it
appends http:// to the beginning of the string so we end up with urls like:

http://http//mycrm.com/index.php?action=DetailView&module=HelpDesk&record=66259

Editing the email template's html source can sort this but it isn't that
user friendly.

Is this worthy of a trac ticket?