[Vtigercrm-developers] HelpDesk constructUpdateLog() function

Alan Lord alanslists at gmail.com
Wed Jul 4 04:18:16 PDT 2012

On 04/07/12 11:35, Prasad wrote:
> Alan,
>
> You are right, constructUpdateLog is a deprecated functionality
> which will be taken over by ModTracker. We plan to leverage
> ModTracker that what is able to track as of now.

Unfortunately ModTracker seems to break on the Trouble Ticket comment
field...

Fatal error: Call to a member function getFieldLabelKey() on a
non-object in /var/www/vt54/modules/ModTracker/core/ModTracker_Field.php
on line 26

It works for other fields but when I try to look at a change/new comment
history ModTraker barfs...

Cheers