[Vtigercrm-developers] Converted Leads

Asha asha at vtiger.com
Thu Feb 23 23:27:45 PST 2012

Hi Nicolas,

You are right.

This is an issue that though the converted lead is not shown on the list of
Leads, it can be directly accessed through the url.

>From the detail view of that Lead, you can still convert the converted lead.

Following is the trac ticket for the same and will be addressed in the
upcoming release:

http://trac.vtiger.com/cgi-bin/trac.cgi/ticket/7363

On Thu, Feb 23, 2012 at 9:53 PM, Nicolas Larcipretti <
niclarcipretti at gmail.com> wrote:

> *" Also if you use the direct link for the lead, it won't show the
> convert lead option. "*
>
> That's exactly the opposite of what happens with Vtiger. The convert
> option is always there, and there's no "already converted" check in
> conversion.
>
> Using Vtiger 5.2.1 .
>
> Cheers
>
> Nicolas
>
> 2012/2/23 Nilay Khatri <nilay.khatri at vtiger.com>
>
>> Hi Nicolas,
>>
>> can you please state your issue a bit more clear, as in present if a lead
>> is converted then it is not listed in the lead's list. Also if you use the
>> direct link for the lead, it won't show the convert lead option.
>>
>> On Thu, Feb 23, 2012 at 7:17 PM, Nicolas Larcipretti <
>> niclarcipretti at gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>> Guys,
>>>
>>> It's just me or the avaiability of converted leads by their direct link
>>> is really a PITA??? Can't we just add some rule in the lead conversion that
>>> doesn't let it be converted if it already has been converted?
>>>
>>> Cheers
>>>
>>> Nicolas

>>> http://www.vtiger.com/
>>>

>> --