[Vtigercrm-developers] Another Key Metrics Block in Dashboard

Joe Bordes joe at tsolucio.com
Fri Feb 17 01:37:19 PST 2012

We are just finishing our vtApp project. We still haven't announced it
(unless you count this as an announcement):

http://crmevolutivo.com/wiki/doku.php?id=vtapps

It should be very easy to create a vtApp for what you are asking for here.

But, before we created vtApp we created an Aggregate Widget for the Home
Page which can do statistical operations on filters and show you the
results on the home page:

http://crmevolutivo.com/wiki/doku.php?id=vtigeraggwidget

You should be able to get the numbers you want with that also.

Joe
TSolucio

Un saludo
Joe