[Vtigercrm-developers] caching user privileges

John Crisp john at reetspetit.net
Fri Feb 10 03:03:53 PST 2012

> We formed a team recently to work closer with the community and provide
> better resources for developers. One of the first things this team
> started to do is to improve the developer documentation (link
> <http://wiki.vtiger.com/index.php/Developers> - this is still work in
> progress). You can count on us to be more responsive in the future.

Excellent resource and long overdue. Probably worth a stick in the
forums to point to it.

> We are working on improving the code while we also continue to improve
> the usability of the product. We made good strides in the past couple of
> months. You will see more coming in the future.

Look forward to seeing the developments and hope that you are including
some of excellent community patches that have been offered..... I'm sure
that more would be offered if they would be certain of inclusion.

Is there likely to be a vTiger 5.3.1 or some form of bundled update ?

B. Rgds
John