[Vtigercrm-developers] caching user privileges

Grati Amal grati.amal at gmail.com
Fri Feb 10 02:44:22 PST 2012

Hello,

I created a form, the registration of these data takes place in the new table
'satisfaction' (which I have already created) I want to display the
contents of this table (user, notes comments) in a new Relatedlistsblock
that I had already created in Relatedlists.tpl but I can not do that until
now to Traves RelatedListView.php

hello freinds