[Vtigercrm-developers] caching user privileges

Alan Lord (News) alanslists at gmail.com
Thu Feb 9 23:56:33 PST 2012

On 09/02/12 22:54, Adam Heinz wrote:

> Have a good evening!  Hope I have some responses in my inbox tomorrow
> morning!  ;)

Hi Adam,

I am rather surprised that there has been *no* acknowledgement of your
contributions from any of the vtiger devs who do otherwise comment on
here frequently.

Come on Asha, Prasad, Pratim et al.

Adam has submitted various suggestions (with patches) to, he thinks,
improve vtiger. Personally I don't really feel qualified to say if they
are good or bad ideas but I would have expected at least something like:

"Thanks for the ideas Adam, we'll review your code and respond as soon
as we can". Or something similar.

Your silence is deafening and, from where I am sitting, seems rather
rude too...

Libertus Solutions
http://www.libertus.co.uk