[Vtigercrm-developers] caching user privileges

Meid - Agentur für Marketing, Gestaltung und Produktion info at agentur-meid.de
Thu Feb 9 15:55:57 PST 2012

Hi everybody,

My name is Thomas Meid and I'm a project coordinater based in Offenbach, Germany.
I'm not a developer. My job is to take requirements in marketing, form thema into projects and coordinater differential agencies and developers. Although my main topic iss dialogmarketing, I also workshop a lot with different kinds of management software. Goal is always to integrate the software into strategies and workflows. As I use vTiger by myself on a daily base and often miss out features, I would like to contribute to this list in the way to collect my own and my clients requirements together with scenarios. Please give me a feedback if this makes sense and certain features could make it to the core from here. Because right now Sugar covers more needs of users. Maybe because they involve them more.

Cheers,
Thomas

Von Samsung Mobile gesendet