[Vtigercrm-developers] Mail Manager Signature (Where is bug fix)

Asha asha at vtiger.com
Wed Feb 8 08:39:18 PST 2012

Hi,

The issue has been addressed as part of OD release. The fix will be pushed
to public svn in a week or two. We shall soon update the trac ticket also
with the right changeset.

On Wed, Feb 8, 2012 at 9:59 PM, MAGGI Conrado RE-INGENIA <
conrado at reingenia.com.ar> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Reading the Feb update I see you fix this bug: User signature are not
> getting added while replying from Mail manager ->
> http://wiki.vtiger.com/index.php/ODU8
>
> Looking in trac I found the bug but no the solution
> http://trac.vtiger.com/cgi-bin/trac.cgi/ticket/7270
>
> Would you post the solution or should we wait for 5.4.0
>
> Thanks!

Asha
vtiger Team

*Connect with us on: *Twitter <http://twitter.com/#%21/vtigercrm> *I*