[Vtigercrm-developers] vtiger CRM Wiki documentation planned for a re-write.

srihari Tp srihari.tp at vtiger.com
Thu Feb 2 02:21:46 PST 2012

Hi,

Thank you for extending your support on documentation.

At the moment we have followed blind copy-over on several pages and have
scheduled incremental re-writes. We plan to re-organizing content in the
next phase.

We would certainly involve community and leverage the knowledge.

Please give us sometime to firm up the structure of document and evolve
with guidelines
This will enable consistency across the documentation. We will keep you
posted.

Regards,
vtiger Team

On Wed, Feb 1, 2012 at 7:20 PM, Peter Dimov <phdimov at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I am a vtiger enthusiast and professional translator from English to
> Bulgarian. Let me know if I could help documenting part while adhering to
> the global standards or to prepare some translations.
>
> Petar Dimov
>
> On Wed, Feb 1, 2012 at 3:34 AM, srihari Tp <srihari.tp at vtiger.com> wrote:
>
>> **Hi,
>>
>> We have planned to take the long-standing task of documentation clean up
>> on wiki.vtiger.com
>>
>> Our focus is to achieve value-added documentation for the product and
>> extensions of vtiger CRM.
>> This would certainly take time for being complete and you will see it
>> happen incrementally.
>>
>> In the meantime, we plan to restrict user signup / edits on the wiki.
>> We will re-enable it once we are ready.
>>
>> Regards,
>> vtiger Team
>>

>> --