[Vtigercrm-developers] Vtiger Workflow Running In The Background

MAGGI Conrado RE-INGENIA conrado at reingenia.com.ar
Tue Dec 18 06:45:51 PST 2012

Hi

Regarding:

But unless vtiger CRM can provide a configurable frequency trigger per
workflow then it won't really work (you only want it to run once per day
for example).

We manage to add more lines to scheduler manager in vtiger.  There is
vtlib function (register) insider vtlib/vtiger/cron.php that allow to
register additional cron jobs that will run with vtigercron.sh  and will
show up in scheduler manager. That way you can activate, manage
frecuency, etc directly form vtiger UI.

You still need to write the script.

Regards,

Conrado