[Vtigercrm-developers] Compile Outlook Plugin

nicolas GASNIER nicolas.gasnier at holdisgroup.fr
Wed Dec 12 23:48:24 PST 2012

Hi,

I've been successfull with visual studio express 2010 and ultimate. It is normal you won't find an executable because it IS a dll that installs in outlook. It is automatically registered to your outlook when you compile, if you leave the "register for interop" (not sure of the name of this option in English) in the project properties windows. Or if not, you should run the following command (adapt windows / .net path as needed) and restart outlook :

C:\windows\Microsoft.Net\Framework\v2.0.50727\regasm.exe /codebase "path/to/your/vtigerCRMOutlookAddin.dll" /t

I've had problems with the installer, there is something wrong with the paths, I am working on a problem resolution and I will need to build an installer soon. So I will try to make it work.

Regards

PS : If you're working on the plugin please consider having a look on my previous thread on synchronization problem. I'm really looking for any help or advice .

Nicolas GASNIER
Développeur
HOLDIS AGRIDIS
1 rue des MORELLES