[Vtigercrm-developers] SMSNotifier relatedList

Alan Lord (News) alanslists at gmail.com
Mon Dec 3 06:55:56 PST 2012

On the Wiki it says:

"When an SMS is sent to the record(s) of any module (like Organizations,
Contacts or Leads), the history of messages sent will be listed in More
Information tab of the particular record."

https://wiki.vtiger.com/index.php/SMSNotifier_Module#More_Information

Really? I can't find out how this was ever supposed to work.

The only references to the SMSNotifier tab id in vtiger_relatedlists are
for the other way round (i.e. lists related *to* the SMSNotifier module).

One of our customers has asked that they see this relatedList on the
appropriate module (Contacts, Leads, Organisations and a vtlib Custom
module) and I was looking to see where/how it was being handled.

I don't believe it is handled at all right now.

You can add it in easily enough using the setRelatedList API but I
wanted to check I'm not missing something...

Cheers

Libertus Solutions
http://www.libertus.co.uk