[Vtigercrm-developers] saving related information via web service

Joe Bordes joe at tsolucio.com
Wed Aug 8 14:48:27 PDT 2012

Alan asked something about this a few weeks ago.

As you suspect, the answer is it is not supported.

Creating a method to give full support to this is complex (and most
probably impractical) as there are many ways to relate entities.

I had a hard time creating a method to retrieve most related
information: it doesn't support all relations and it is messy
(http://crmevolutivo.com/wiki/doku.php?id=vtyiicpng:restenhancements:getrelatedrecords)

My recommendation: create a method to do what you need for your business
problem now and wait to see what happens in the next version, which, if
I remember correctly is what Alan ended up doing.

Joe
TSolucio