[Vtigercrm-developers] saving related information via web service

Adam Heinz amh at metricwise.net
Wed Aug 8 14:28:33 PDT 2012

How can I record/delete a relationship between an arbitrary module and
an activity using the web service?  I've set my custom module up as
described in the "How to associate new modules with Activities – Add
To Do / Add Event, and Documents" section of
https://wiki.vtiger.com/index.php/Vtlib_Related_Entities.

If the answer is what I expect, that it's not currently possible, then
I may implement something along those lines tomorrow.  Design/comments
welcome.