[Vtigercrm-developers] Migrate From 5.2 to 5.3 - Postpone Call does not work

Nicolas Larcipretti niclarcipretti at gmail.com
Wed Apr 25 05:21:44 PDT 2012

Oh, important thing to ask, did you check if you database was updated too?
Generaly, they update the db schemas and this tends to mess up some
modules. My advice, create a new install in some other computer, point your
old vtiger to the new database created by this new install and check if the
module works properly. If yes, your problem lieson your "hot" db, so you'll
have to reinstall it.

Cheers

Nicolas