[Vtigercrm-developers] cross-filtering modules

MAGGI Conrado RE-INGENIA conrado at reingenia.com.ar
Mon Apr 16 06:46:56 PDT 2012

Hi,

Have you try insert the lead, contact or Account ID in the report in the
table campaignleadrel, vtiger_campaigncontrel,
vtiger_campaignaccountrel? You need to check the entity type first.

I think the best thing would be to create a campaign and then with that
ID related the contacts to that campaign. I can help you with this part.

Best regards,

*Conrado Maggi*
(re)ingenia Soluciones
Tel: (011) 2054.6296