[Vtigercrm-developers] cross-filtering modules

Paulaharju, Kimmo Kimmo.Paulaharju at puv.fi
Mon Apr 16 03:40:46 PDT 2012

We have also made a temporary fix by adding Send mail function to Reports a.k.a  we make a report filtering the needed modules with e-mail address and send e-mails based on the report. But the best alternative should be filtering two modules under Campaigns. Have not yet figured out how to do this.

Regards

k.p.