[Vtigercrm-developers] enhanced email template tags

Asha asha at vtiger.com
Mon Apr 16 02:57:52 PDT 2012

Hi Mark,

Following 2 features are already in our roadmap and expected to be part  of
our next release (post 5.4.0) :

   - Allow all accessible, along with parent module field selection in
   Email templates
   - Selecting a field, automatically inserts value into the Email body
   where is cursor is currently pointing to

Asha
vtiger Team

*Connect with us on: *Twitter <http://twitter.com/#%21/vtigercrm> *I*
Facebook <http://www.facebook.com/pages/vtiger/226866697333578?sk=wall> *I*