[Vtigercrm-developers] Vtiger 5.2 Workflow Email From Field

Stefan Warnat ich at stefanwarnat.de
Tue Apr 10 02:06:34 PDT 2012

Hello Petar,

The workflow-task "Send Mail" normally use the mailadress from the
adminuser with userID 1.

I haven't the solution directly for your problem, because I wan't send
the Workflow from the assigned Useraddress,
but i have create a modification, which generates two input-fields in
workflow creator for the sender Name and Address of the eMail.

So you can set an individual sender from workflow to workflow. But not
from the assigned user.

You can find the solution here:
http://stefanwarnat.de/blog/2011/12/05/im-vtiger-5-3-workflow-den-absender-von-emails-angeben/

I hope the german language its not a showstopper, but I think, a patch
with german instructions is better then no patch. :)
The files and functions to change are bold and the code you should
search & replace is noticeable.

If you use PDFMaker from its4you, the lines ends a little different. But
you should see the differences in source. (PDF-Template Variable)

Bye,

Stefan