[Vtigercrm-developers] Vtiger 5.2 Workflow Email From Field

Peter Dimov phdimov at gmail.com
Mon Apr 9 06:36:06 PDT 2012

Hello,

I would like to ask for a solution to the issue of workflow triggered
emails sent only from the outgoing server email. I read about choosing a
different email provider than gmail and did bluehost and the emails still
come out as only admin rather than the email the lead is assigned to.

then I read if you make the outgoing server gmail able to send email as
different emails it should work. I verified an email of an user in our
outgoing gmail account and it still send workflow emails only as the admin
outgoing server account.

What can we do to have workflows send emails on behalf of the assigned to
users?

Thanks!

--
Best Regards,