[Vtigercrm-developers] Attaching troubletickets to an account - sql

Vikas Jain vikas at vtiger.com
Fri Sep 16 06:31:33 PDT 2011

Richard,

Also, can anyone tell me why helpdesk items are connected to themselves
> in the aforementioned table and more importantly, if I must also do this
> with my new tickets?

Im not sure about this, why do you say that tickets are related to
themselves?

 how the connection is made between a ticket and an account

As far as the relation is concerned, its stored in the vtiger_troubletickets
parent_id column.

On 16 September 2011 07:59, Richard Hills - TechnologyWise <richard at tw.co.nz
> wrote:

> I am wanting to create tickets using a custom script which will import
> data out of a similar item.
>
> Currently I am confused as to how the connection is made between a
> ticket and an account, I have looked in the table vtiger_crmentityrel
> and noticed that helpdesk items are always related only to themselves here.
>
> Can anyone give me the right location to make this coupling?
>
> Also, can anyone tell me why helpdesk items are connected to themselves
> in the aforementioned table and more importantly, if I must also do this
> with my new tickets?
>
> Thank you.
>
> --
> Richard Hills