[Vtigercrm-developers] Attaching troubletickets to an account - sql

Richard Hills - TechnologyWise richard at tw.co.nz
Thu Sep 15 19:29:55 PDT 2011

I am wanting to create tickets using a custom script which will import
data out of a similar item.

Currently I am confused as to how the connection is made between a
ticket and an account, I have looked in the table vtiger_crmentityrel
and noticed that helpdesk items are always related only to themselves here.

Can anyone give me the right location to make this coupling?

Also, can anyone tell me why helpdesk items are connected to themselves
in the aforementioned table and more importantly, if I must also do this
with my new tickets?

Thank you.

--
Richard Hills