[Vtigercrm-developers] Attaching troubletickets to an account - sql

Richard Hills - TechnologyWise richard at tw.co.nz
Sun Sep 18 14:27:52 PDT 2011

Thanks vikas,

I didn't think it would be so easy as using the parent_id column as in
our database we seem to have a row for each helpdesk item in
vtiger_crmentity_rel which looks like the following:

IDOFTICKET, HelpDesk, IDOFTICKET, HelpDesk

Which is also what I was referring to with the related to themselves
statement, it may be that someone who worked on this CRM prior to me
coming along had done something funny here, is this not a normal entry
in the database for each ticket?

richard at tw.co.nz
www.technologywise.co.nz
ph: +64 (0)7 571 1060