[Vtigercrm-developers] Record Change Indicator

Nicolas Larcipretti niclarcipretti at gmail.com
Mon Nov 7 10:17:08 PST 2011

Hi,

I was reading about the record change indicator and a question came to my
mind: What's it's behavior when the owner of a record is a group? The red
exclamation simbol will dissapear if any one of the group access the detail
view of that record?

Another question I have is if this record change indicator has any
influence on the permissions of the system. To clear that out:

I create a Potential using some "a" user
I create a group that groups users "b" and "c" using "admin" user
I open the Potential created above using "admin" user and set the ownership
to the group created above

After that, "b" and "c" can already view and edit the Potential or does the
creator ("a") has to revise (open the detail view) the Potential to commit
the owner change that "admin" did?

Cheers

Nicolas