[Vtigercrm-developers] A translation issue - I need a little help

Alan Lord (News) alanslists at gmail.com
Sat Feb 26 00:57:57 PST 2011

On 24/02/11 22:07, Holbok István wrote:
> Dear Vtiger Community,
>
> I am reviewing all Hungarian translations for the vtiger 5.2.x and it
> looks like I did not understand the full concepts in every place.
>
> Here is a word: *adjustment *using in the Creating New Quote
> (create/edit view of Quote module) panel.

In the UK this is generally called a "manual adjustment" - for some
reason that does not necessarily fall into the discount category.

To adjust is to alter things around so they are (usually) better.

"A mechanic makes an adjustment to the brakes so the car stops quicker"

"An accountant makes an adjustment to the annual accounts so they balance"

The Open Learning Centre
http://www.theopenlearningcentre.com