[Vtigercrm-developers] A translation issue - I need a little help

Holbok István holbok at gmail.com
Thu Feb 24 14:07:36 PST 2011

Dear Vtiger Community,

I am reviewing all Hungarian translations for the vtiger 5.2.x and it
looks like I did not understand the full concepts in every place.

Here is a word: *adjustment *using in the Creating New Quote
(create/edit view of Quote module) panel.

One can add or deduct an amount from the total and one can adjust the
Grand Total.

I think the right meaning of adjustment for this place is "a settlement
of a claim or debt in a case in which the amount involved is uncertain
or full payment is not made".

But unfortunately I do not understand what was the original purpose of
this field. So, why are we able to adjust the grand total of a Quote?

Can somebody help me to understand it in order to find the right
translation?

Cheers:

Holbok István
telefon: +3670-342-0900