[Vtigercrm-developers] 1st post

Prasad prasad at vtiger.com
Wed Aug 17 10:12:59 PDT 2011

Hi Sylvain,

Welcome to vtiger community.

1. Having php on PATH should make the cron script work. If not it needs to
be updated with absolute path as you did.

2. vtiger main codebase is maintained in our datacenter which has trac
(issue tracker) integrated. There are no specific plans to migrate over
github as we have been on sourceforge from very early days of the project.
We will keep you posted if there is any changes.

3. Our earlier versions were assuming MyISAM tables hence many of the
constraints didn't work. Now that we have moved over to InnoDB, we plan to
take advantage of schema constraints going forward.

Keep us posted with your valuable feedback.

Regards,
Prasad
vtiger Team